Salmon, dark greens and nuts – we’ve all known these super foods are good for our bodies, but who knew they also contribute to silky, glowing hair too. Eating a well-balanced diet is the key to unlocking beautiful hair, according to the healthy hair experts at Infusium 23, the venerable hair-care brand dedicated to finding solutions to all sorts of hair problems. Read on for some tasty tips for healthy, shiny hair.
Luster and Shine
Salmon: loaded with omega-3 fatty acids, vitamin B-12 and iron, salmon helps keep hair shiny and lustrous.
Carrots: a delicious source of vitamin A, said to improve the condition of the scalp to help grow shiny strong hair.
Brazil Nuts: choc
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS