Suzanne Saffie-Siebert, Ph.D. is a recognized world authority in drug delivery and a pioneer of silicon-based bio-courier technologies. Throughout her career, she has always believed that good skin is a vital component of overall beauty and good health and makes a significant impact on emotional well-being.
She understands from personal experience how frustrating it can be to spend time and money on skincare with sometimes disappointing results. To Suzanne, science is the answer. Her research team spent almost ten years developing Good Silicon+®, a unique patented technology specifically designed to make skincare ingredients more effective, while also delivering Ortho-Silicic Acid (OSA)
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE