It’s rare to see an established beauty company launch a completely new brand, but that’s what Pond’s Institute has done with Iluminage, a concept that incorporates devices, skin care, and even an anti-aging pillow case.
The Iluminage Skin Firming Laser, the first at-home laser that is FDA-cleared to reduce wrinkles around the mouth and eyes, is a cornerstone of the launch. It’s clinically proven to deliver results, but at $595, this laser may be out of reach for some. Thankfully, the brand has developed the complementary Iluminage Youth Cell Skincare collection.
The 4-product range draws inspiration from a new discovery by Pond’s Institute scientists who have decoded DNA pathways tha
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS