The Estée Lauder Bronze Goddess Collection is an annual pleasure: new colors dazzle us every year, and the portfolio and formulations increase in finesse, elegance, and versatility.
The new 17-piece Bronze Goddess Collection is inspired by the sultry shades of the Caribbean, and the idea behind it is a sumptuous paradise. This limited-edition lineup is all about inspiring you to create the look and feel of shimmering waters, soft, sandy beaches along, and the air of the tropics – definitely collector worthy. Here’s the low down:
Estée Lauder Pure Color Illuminating Powder Gelée in Heat Wave ($40)
[caption id=”attachment_31202″ align=”aligncenter” width=”240″ caption=”Photo Credit
It all started because of one woman’s quest for lipstick that eschewed potentially harmful chemicals but also performed like the big guys. In 2011, Ilia founder Sasha Plavsic launched her own line of 6 Tinted Lip Conditioners that boasted up to 85% certified organic ingredients as well as fabulous shades.
The Vancouver, Canada native is now expanding the Ilia collection with more lip as well as cheek color options, including a Multi-Purpose Lip to Cheek Stick ($34). Simplifying beauty routines, but with great color is at the heart of these launches.
“Women should feel a complete shift with the use of only a couple products. A lipstick and Illuminator can go a long way in creating
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE