Photo Credit: Allergan
“How many lashes do you think you have on each eyelid?” asks New York Dermatologist Doris Day at an elegant private dinner at Collichio & Sons to celebrate the fifth anniversary of Latisse®, the only FDA approved prescription lash enhancer. The answer is 150 lashes, which came as a surprise. Day spoke about the plight of the “lash challenged” and dispelled some of the myths surrounding this breakthrough drug. “Just today one of my patients said she heard it grows hair on your eyeballs,” she said.
She also shared her personal philosophy on using Latisse safely and effectively to get the best results. She starts at the outer lashes and makes her way to the inner corner of the eye wit
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS
- MEET DR. MILLICENT ROVELO – BEVERLY HILLS PLASTIC SURGEON