Photo Credit: sephora.com
Like many girls my age, I stopped using lip gloss around the tenth grade. Once a standard in my makeup bag, I grew out of the candy-colored pinky pearly shades and tossed them. I was initially skeptical of the Clinique Black Honey Lip Duo ($21) after opening the package. I typically don’t wear a lot of color on my lips and the Black Honey color – for those of you who, like me, are new to what Clinique calls its cult classic shade – appears quite dark, more of a deep merlot than golden honey.
Clinique launched THE NEW BLACK Collection in August, inspired by the iconic Black Honey shade, originally released in 1971 as a lip gloss and then in 1989 as an “Almost Lipstick.” What s
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE