The glow of beauty within starts with self-confidence, and if you’re planning to say “I love you” this Valentine’s Day, confidence is key. But we all know that saying those three little words is not always so easy, and, in fact, may be harder for woman than for men. According to the SCOPE Mouthwash Socially Courageous Survey, when it comes to different stages in relationships, 32% of women find that saying “I love you” first takes the most courage. On the other hand, 29% of men say it’s asking for the first date that takes the most courage.
As for social situations, 39% of the survey participants felt that dancing is the most awkward thing to do in a social setting, follow
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE