Photo Credit: AIRHEART GROUP
With a host of new launches, MBX, the K-Beauty brand incubator formerly known as Memebox, is enticing home-shopping beauty junkies across the globe.
Driven largely by the desire for naturally-derived ingredients, the global K-beauty products industry generated $9.3 billion in 2018, and is expected to reach $21.8 billion by 2026, registering a compound annual growth rate of 11.3% from 2019 to 2026, according to a report from Allied Market Research.
MBX launched new products from I DEW CARE, Kaja and Nooni in the U.S. The Kaja line was developed in exclusive partnership with Sephora.
The latest from these brands include:
Kaja Wink Stamp
Kaja Air Heart
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE