Photo Credit: Deathtostock
Lighter than oxygen and the air we breathe, hydrogen has begun quietly throwing its weight around in the beauty and wellness worlds. The Japanese have long been drinking and bathing in water infused with this element. Korean beauty brands have embraced it as well, but only now is it starting to flow into a variety of products on this side of the world. From topical skincare to supercharged drinks, could hydrogen be the next big thing?
According to New York City dermatologist Dr. Jeremy Brauer, “There is data in the scientific literature to support the idea that molecular hydrogen acts as an antioxidant, and more specifically may protect cells from UVB-induced inflammation and damage, ho
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY