Nivea, the iconic brand behind the blue canister moisturizing crème, is celebrating its 100 year anniversary with a Rihanna commercial soundtrack and a focus on new products. Key among the new launches is an innovative technology the company calls Nivea Hydra IQ.
They say up to 60% of the human body is water, and moisture is particularly important to healthy looking skin. The Hydra IQ technology works to balance moisture levels by promoting water transfer throughout the skin. The results are smoother, softer skin, and moisturization that lasts more than 24 hours.
This technology is debuting in a collection of new body products that include Nivea Express Hydration Body Lotion ($8.9
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE