CLARINS THIRST QUENCHING HYDRA CARE MASK – If you have ever over exfoliated, gone overboard with Retin-A, caught some rays without SPF, hit the slopes in single digit temps, or sloughed off your epidermis with a home microdermabrader, this mask may be a godsend for you. It is a moisture infusing gentle mask that replenishes dry, dehydrated, parched and irritated skin with natural botanicals. Works for redness prone skin and mild enough for rosacea types. It’s also good for jet lagged skin that has been exposed to hours of airplane air that dries your skin out. Leave it on for 5-10 minutes, rinse off, and you’re done.
FINAL VERDICT – GGI (GOTTA GET IT) – Super formula to soothe skin in need of an S.O.S. $35 is not a bargain, but you don’t need to use much to get the full effect.
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS