British cult beauty brand, Illamasqua, uses bold and vibrant color to help its dedicated followers create individualized and self-expressive makeup looks. Its spring color collection is called Human Fundamentalism and contrasts blinding flashes of pigment with neutral tones.
Very emblematic of the collection is the Fundamental Palette ($42.50), a study in contrasting textures and intensities. It includes powder eye shadows in bold yellow and rich violet, as well as a color pot of Liquid Metal, a molten pewter shade, which can be used to line or shade, and a Cream Pigment in mint green.
A contrasting Neutral Palette ($42.50) features powder eye shadows in buttermilk, chocolate brown,
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #StayTheFHome and Try These New K-Beauty Products
- MEET DR. MILLICENT ROVELO – BEVERLY HILLS PLASTIC SURGEON
- SPONSORED: ShopBop – The Spring Event