British cult beauty brand, Illamasqua, uses bold and vibrant color to help its dedicated followers create individualized and self-expressive makeup looks. Its spring color collection is called Human Fundamentalism and contrasts blinding flashes of pigment with neutral tones.
Very emblematic of the collection is the Fundamental Palette ($42.50), a study in contrasting textures and intensities. It includes powder eye shadows in bold yellow and rich violet, as well as a color pot of Liquid Metal, a molten pewter shade, which can be used to line or shade, and a Cream Pigment in mint green.
A contrasting Neutral Palette ($42.50) features powder eye shadows in buttermilk, chocolate brown,
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS