Photo Credit: Bond No. 9
Fragrance house Bond No. 9 is taking a bit of a trip. The New York City-centric perfume maker is heading to hyperspace with it’s first ever Internet fragrance, simply called HTTP://WWW.BONDNO9.COM (ARV $250)
From Riverside Drive to Coney Island, Bond No. 9 fragrances are generally scented evocations of New York City neighborhoods, until now. Timed to correspond with its 10th anniversary, HTTP:// expands the company’s scope to include a much larger village, anyone and everyone online.
According to Bond, the new scent targets “computer literati, twitterati, glamour-ati, techies, wonks, geeks, skypers, googlers, bloggers, and anyone else who wants to connect with the modern world.
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS