Certain women can pull off the bold lip look with aplomb. Me…I’ve never been one of them. When I go for statement makeup, I tend to shy away from a bold-colored mouth and choose a kohl-rimmed eye or something smoky instead. But lately, I’m liking the bright lipped look — I’ve been favoring it in shades of red, plum and even fuchsia.
If you feel like a statement lip is something you can’t do, I’m here to tell you that you can and should give it a shot. Done right, there’s nothing sexier and it’s easier than ever to make it work. Simply downplay the rest of your makeup in neutral shades and play up your lips so that they take center stage.
4 EASY STEPS TO GET BRIGHT RIGHT:
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE