Hanz de Fuko is an unconventional hair care brand for men founded by three childhood friends—David Alfonso, Chris Zent, and Jarrett Winfield—who set out to launch grooming products for regular men that were created by regular men. Using social media and inventive YouTube how-to videos to spread the word, Hanz de Fuko has gained a following in over 100 countries, including more than a few bold case names.
Read on to learn how these three buddies cracked the entrepreneurial code, and what’s behind the unusual name.
How did you three guys come together to create Hanz de Fuko?
Hanz de Fuko came about when we three childhood friends (David Alfonso, Chris Ze
Photo Credit: emcosmetics.com
There is something irresistible about a Michelle Phan video. Since 2007, the makeup vlogger has been sharing her makeup artist secrets on YouTube with how-to videos that help you create gorge looks from basic, natural makeup to looking like Angelina Jolie (and Lady Gaga, Scarlett Johanson, and Jennifer Lawrence).
This online phenom just launched a line of her own called em michelle phan, a makeup collection available exclusively online and backed by beauty powerhouse L’Oreal.
The collection has all the elements you would expect from a makeup artist who has made more than 267 videos with nearly one billion views and 4.5 million subscribers. But let’s talk about the name first. Em
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE