Photo Credit: newyorkcolor.com
Long after I was considered a grown-up I would still buy coloring books and a big box of Crayola crayons and while away the hours coloring to my hearts content. I still do it–there’s just something about coloring in the lines that I find very relaxing, soothing and mindless and even somewhat meditative and the results are always beautiful.
It’s no surprise then, that I’m a big fan of makeup crayons. Whether for the eyes, lips, cheeks, face or any combo of the above, makeup sticks are easy and fun to use, plus you’ll get great results whether you’re going for a more dramatic look or a simple wash of color. The best part about these sticks is like coloring in a book, the results are alway
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS