Photo Credit: depositphotos.com
When I’m not wearing my hair loose, my go-to style is a simple pulled-back pony or a super messy updo. While there’s nothing wrong with either of these, I know it is high time I stepped out of my comfort zone and learned some new styling tricks so I can give myself a professional looking updo whenever I want, without having to make an appointment to sit in a stylists chair and drop a nice chunk of change while I’m at it.
To the rescue is Austin, Texas-based artist Meghan Hopkins, who is certainly pedigreed enough to satisfy me and my Beauty in the Bag readers. She’s a Redken Master Stylist, Level 4, has Elite Redken Design and Color Certifications, is Cinderella Extensions Certified, an
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS