Photo Credit: facebook.com/DrWhitneyBowe
I’m eagerly anticipating my “Bowe Glow” thanks to the info gleaned from reading The Beauty of Dirty Skin, by internationally renowned dermatologist and scientist Dr. Whitney Bowe. This beauty bible shares the secrets to beautiful skin, dispels a number of long-held skincare rules and beliefs and also shares a 3-week program to help you get glowing while addressing the many ways you can maximize your skin health and do away with numerous skin disorders including but not limited to acne, rosacea and premature wrinkling.
Though surface-level treatment can greatly improve your skin’s appearance, Bowe shares that in order to get consistently healthy and radiant skin you need to treat the root
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #StayTheFHome and Try These New K-Beauty Products
- MEET DR. MILLICENT ROVELO – BEVERLY HILLS PLASTIC SURGEON
- SPONSORED: ShopBop – The Spring Event