Like most of you, I love nail polish. Right now I’m loving it all shades of blue, rich or vibrant purples, pale pink tones and black, but unlike most of you I love it only on my toes. For my fingers, I’ll always choose a nice clean buffed nail over color any day. There’s just something about a buffed nail that I can’t get enough of. It’s chip free so perfect if you’re more the low-maintenance type and gives your nails an understated “finished” look with a healthy-looking, natural sheen.
You might be wondering what my dilemma is. The truth is, if I step into a salon to get it done, it’s hard for me to justify spending the same amount of cash on a mani when I won’t be getting the “included
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS