I have more than my fair share of makeup brushes. It’s hard not to when you’ve been writing about beauty products for years. Unfortunately for me, the thing they do best is sit there and look pretty in the vintage crystal glass in my bathroom because while I like the idea of them I’m a bit uneasy about actually using them.
Since I’ve been wearing makeup, I’ve been happy enough with the results I get from using my fingers, but different application techniques give different results and it would be nice to step my makeup game every now and then. That’s why I turned to Jo Levy, Director of Artistry for Rouge Bunny Rouge for a crash course in perfecting my technique. Here, Jo offers
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS