PURPLE DIAMOND C-THRU PERFUME Perfume named after beautiful diamond gems (C-THRU) brought to us by the collaboration of Estee Lauder and the Sarantis Group of Greece, as well as, the famous House of Givaudan. The Purple Diamond exudes an oriental- spicy fragrance made of plum and black current. Similar to a real purple diamond, the scents mystery and captivation cause a grasp of attention. The perfume is long lasting and once aired out a bit leaves a vanilla after scent. DELICIOUS!
FINAL VERDICT: BOB (BAIL ON A BUDGET) This perfume smells great, lasts long, and is priced pretty low. Not a brand name, but made by Estee Lauder giving it some more points. Overall a nice product that makes for a cute gift.
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS