MEET THE BEAUTY RETAIL REINE
As Head of Buying Beauty & Fashion Accessories for House of Fraser, Debbie Beaumont-Howell has quite a lot on her plate. Her fascination with the world of beauty stems from her mother, who sold early theatrical make-up. Since 2006, she has been at the beauty helm at House of Fraser, where her role includes identifying key trends and new brands to keep the venerable beauty store up to the moment for consumers. Debbie’s vision include highlighting niche brands and expanding HOF services to include cosmetic beauty treatments as well as the British institution’s most spectacular new home at Westfield, London’s modern and sprawling shopping centre.
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS