When it comes to anti aging, hyaluronic acid has got the chops. This superstar ingredient has many skin supporting benefits when applied topically. It provides antioxidant protection, anti-inflammatory properties, and can plump up your skin like no other. Since the amount of hyaluronic acid in the skin decreases as you age — losing around 50% of what you had in your 20s by the time you’ve hit 50 — it’s important to replenish what you’ve lost. Besides giving your skin’s moisture content the mega-boost it needs, it also strengthens the skin’s outer layers so it looks and feel softer, smoother and plumper. And we all know that soft, smooth, plumped up skin is younger looking skin!
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE