I arrived at the scented air diffuser revolution a bit late, but now I’m a convert. Fragrant, attractive, and more reliable than candles, these mood setters can really change the aura of your home or office.
San Francisco-based Agraria was one of the first companies to capitalize on the power of room scent. Thirty years ago, Henri Bendel greeted shoppers with the brand’s Bitter Orange potpourri. Bergdorf Goodman followed in 1985.
But environmental fragrance has greatly evolved since the seventies. The new Agraria AirEssence ($110) diffuses scent through charming looking flowers sitting in a short crystal base filled with essential oils.
The description doesn’t do the product
You know that musty smell some hotel rooms have, or that lingering air infused with cigarette smoke that makes you want to open every window? Well, an easy fix to make hotel rooms feel more like home and mask odors from the last hundred guests is to light up an aromatic candle, reed diffuser, incense stick or spray a home fragrance all around.
Tocca Candela Da Viaggio Assorted Travel Candles Set Of 4- www.beautysak.com
Voluspa Baltic Amber Aromatic Room Spray – www.your-cosmetics.com
Diptyque Set Of 3 Mini Candles – www.eluxury.com
Jo Malone Travel Candle Collection Set in your favourite scents- www.jomalone.com
Red Flower Japan Travel Kit, Sento Set – www.sephora.co
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE