Nestled in the leafy suburb of Muswell Hill, North London, a beautiful under-the radar pocket of residential bliss inhabited by actors, radio DJs and other well-known faces, sits the tranquil Laboratory Spa and Health Club. Surrounded by beautiful grounds, the club boasts glorious spa facilities as well as its award-winning gym and a gem of a swimming pool, which is cleaned with UV so there’s no need for large volumes of chlorine – great for saving your skin and hair.
Pad around in a thick, fluffy robe and slippers and trial the warm whirlpools before heading to the chill out area where you can slump into a reclining chair that over-looks the swimming pool with its natural lighting
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE