Photo Credit: Photo Credit: CrabtreeEvelyn.com
John Keats once wrote, “A thing of beauty is a joy forever” and that saying is true of Crabtree & Evelyn’s new Himalayan Blue collection. The packaging alone is something of a marvel and the prints and colors are reminiscent of the works of Joan Miró or Kandinsky in their playfulness.
There is something mystical and enigmatic about the entire thing too: what, after all is Himalayan Blue? Surely, it’s a place where there is great tranquility, but also with a quiet, calm glacial appeal. Hence the packaging and the array of blues (light and dark) and the nods of pale color—a tribute to an explorer’s quest for the mythical blue poppy.
Brand new in stores and online (the collection
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE