Photo Credit: beautyinthebag.com
Sebastian Latiolais knows brows. The sought-after eyebrow guru and makeup artist of Brows By Sebastian open his New York City-based eyebrow and makeup studio in 2015 with a keen eye for creating the most perfect arches for every face shape.
Widely known in the industry and continuously sought-after by celebrities worldwide, he has worked on such famous faces as Reese Witherspoon, Andreja Pejic, Selma Blair and Hilary Duff. Using a strictly tweezer-only approach to brow shaping, Sebastian has excelled as one of the top brow artists in NYC.
The Brows By Sebastian team consists of professional artists who use a holistic approach to beauty. By avoiding waxing or threading, they
Photo Credit: Mehron.com
An easy way to transition your summer makeup look to something more fall appropriate is by shedding your sheer lipsticks, lip tints, stains, and glosses to something creamier, more full-coverage, and BOLD.
That’s where Mehron’s L.I.P. Cream comes in. It’s available in 16 highly-pigmented, gorgeous shades available as singles ($8 each) or an 8-shade L.I.P. Color Cream Palette, available in two color options ($40). The colors are so versatile they work with every skin tone and can even be blended for custom colors all your own. They have long lasting coverage and built-in hydration so they won’t dry out the lips the way some long-lasting and matte lipsticks do. You can expect sof
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS