Photo Credit: NARS
Color, it would seem, is everywhere this season.
Pantone introduced Radiant Orchid as the color of the year; Chanel’s spring “Notes du Printemps” collection features larger-than-life blush colors like Chamade (a coal-hot pink); and now the NARS spring 2014 color collection, High Seize, is no wallflower.
NARS of course, is no stranger to color. It regularly creates quality makeup that rivals its competition, and I must say that over the years I have come to rely on NARS as my makeup of choice, especially when it comes to nail lacquer (one brush stroke and you’ll be an addict too). The spring 2014 collection contains opulent and texturized colors like gold lamé, as well as bright pops o
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS