You don’t have to watch All My Children to know Susan Lucci or her daytime TV alter ego Erica Kane. She is the undisputed queen of the soaps, known around the globe, who graciously took the time to dish with Beauty In The Bag about what keeps her looking just so youthful and glamorous.
Lucci first started playing soap opera icon Erica Kane in 1970. After 41 years, more than 12 marriages (including a few to the same groom), a slew of torrid love affairs, more-than-one near death experience, an addiction t
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS