Santa Claus is coming to town, and although he doesn’t look any worse for wear (at least compared to years’ prior), there’s nothing wrong with a little self-improvement Beauty In The Bag style.
For starters, what’s up with Saint Nick’s ruddy complexion and bright red cheeks? Yes, the cold winter air can certainly cause a crimson flush, but it’s also possible that the big guy is has as-yet-untreated rosacea.
To the rescue: Intense pulsed light (IPL) treatments can help with the associated dilated blood vessels, redness and thickening skin on nose and cheeks (rhinophyma). This may do more than improve his appearance; it can also reduce the burning associated with rosacea –
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS