DIAGNOSIS: PRODUCT BUILD UP SYNDROME
If your hair just doesn’t feel clean enough, even after double shampoos, you may be a victim of product buildup….a common affliction. Dull, limp or oily hair requires special attention. You need to wash away all the residue from hard water, smoke, chlorine, salt, gels, mousses, serums without stripping essential moisture and oils.
Clarifying shampoos tend to be higher in pH since they are based on acetic acid, so they can also dry out your hair and scalp. You can use clarifying shampoos once a week to manage product buildup and prevent oily roots. Use sparingly on dry or color treated hair – once every two weeks is probably enough – or de
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS