DIAGNOSIS: PRODUCT BUILD UP SYNDROME
If your hair just doesn’t feel clean enough, even after double shampoos, you may be a victim of product buildup….a common affliction. Dull, limp or oily hair requires special attention. You need to wash away all the residue from hard water, smoke, chlorine, salt, gels, mousses, serums without stripping essential moisture and oils.
Clarifying shampoos tend to be higher in pH since they are based on acetic acid, so they can also dry out your hair and scalp. You can use clarifying shampoos once a week to manage product buildup and prevent oily roots. Use sparingly on dry or color treated hair – once every two weeks is probably enough – or de
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE