It’s a great week to have beautiful skin! Happy Monday, BeautyintheBaggers. This week we’re featuring a very special beauty giveaway! If you follow us on Twitter or Facebook, you might have read how our fearless leader, Knife Coach Wendy Lewis, attended the American Academy of Dermatology convention in Miami, FL last week! So, this week, we’re featuring Johnson and Johnson products that were displayed, all in one basket, for ONE lucky winner! This Gorgeous Giveaway has a $189 value and includes these items:
NEUTROGENA® Oil-Free Acne Wash: This is a tough on acne but easy on skin cleanser. It eradicates dirt and clogged pores, while it soothes and exfoliates.
NEUTROGENA ULTRASHEER DRY TOUCH SUNBLOCK SPF 55 – Helioplex, a patented sun protection technology, was one of the most important developments of the past few years and has taken off. It increases broad spectrum protection so skin stays safe when exposed. This formula is lightweight, sheer, easy to use even for oily skin types, and has terrific high SPF protection. Use on your face, neck, chest, hands, any exposed areas that need extra care. It is sweatproof and waterproof and will stay on longer and absorb excess oils that tend to break down sunscreens faster.
FINAL VERDICT: BOB (BEAUTY ON A BUDGET) – This is one of the newest sun care developments, from a big brand that knows how to take care of skin. A real winner!
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS