Love ’em or hate ’em, celebrity fragrances are here to stay. The latest celeb to join the fragrance parade is Heidi Klum, who has just announced a deal with Coty. Called Heidi Klum Shine, the scent is set to debut worldwide in fall 2011.
“Working for a long time on developing a signature scent and watching it finally come to life is so exciting. I never thought my nose would recover from sniffing so many scent combinations but it is all worth it,” stated Heidi, who in case you don’t know, is a multifacedted supermodel as well as a television producer and host.
The fragrance will b
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE