If you’re anything like me it takes more than a few days to adjust when the temperature climbs into the 90’s and beyond and the humidity makes the air so thick it’s hard to breathe. At times, this heat and high humidity combo can sap all my energy and make me feel light-headed, irritable and more than a little cranky, so finding ways to keep my cool is of the utmost importance.
Keeping cool when the mercury soars is no easy feat, but over the years I’ve learned a trick or two to help me get through it. I’ve found that cool showers, wearing loose-fitting, breathable clothing and drinking plenty of H2O before I even feel thirsty does make a difference in how I feel. I avoid exercising out
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS