Photo Credit: beautyinthebag.com
Sleep is crucial for giving your body (and your skin) a chance to rejuvenate and repair itself, and proper rest is just as important as a proper diet, regular exercise and being mindful about our overall health. Yet I’m continually amazed at the lack of value placed on this essential part of our lives. Very often, sleep is not prioritized, and most people are unaware of how to set the body up for a better night of rest.
Let’s consider these facts…
7–19% of adults in the U.S. report not getting enough rest or sleep every day
An estimated 50 to 70 million Americans have chronic sleep disorders
It is estimated that over 50% of the U.S. population will suffer from a sleep
Photo Credit: BeautyintheBag.com
Plastic Surgery enables people an opportunity to restore their shape of their bodies and allows them to feel good about themselves. A clear mind and a healthy body are vital to this process. There are limitations to surgery and procedures, to help promote and maintain a healthful life Dr. John Paul Tutela, MD developed a Road to Wellness as a means to focus and provide guidance in a variety of different aspects of life.
1. Can you tell us about your passion for your career?
Plastic Surgery is a means to empower people to feel good about themselves and reconstructive surgery attempts to restore function where it was lost. Even what are considered cosmetic pro
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS