Photo Credit: depositphotos.com
Mint. I absolutely love the taste and smell of this herb and keep it in my garden so that whenever the mood strikes I can add it to my water, tea or any dish that I’m preparing. You’ll love mint mixed with fresh cut pineapple, sprinkled on any salad and even blended into a chocolate cake recipe before baking, and if you’ve got a deadline looming or are feeling sluggish and unmotivated, nothing beats the quick pick-me-up you’ll get from breathing in fresh-cut or a mint-infused essential oil blend.
Mint is heavy on the health and wellness benefits, too. It’s a magic cure-all, used to combat everything from depression to fatigue to poor digestion and even headaches. I do use it year-round t
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS