Photo Credit: depositphotos.com
Want to look your best? Then it might be time to hit the bottle. No, not that bottle! The water bottle. Hydration is extremely important for your health and well-being, influencing your energy levels, memory, mood, performance and numerous bodily functions including oxygenating your cells and maintaining your body’s cooling system. And if that’s not enough reason to up your water intake it just might make you more gorgeous. Staying properly hydrated can give you thicker and shinier hair, brighter and more radiant skin, healthy nails and even help you maintain a healthy weight.
Around 8 cups of fluid per day is usually enough to do the trick but know that soda, alcohol and sugary drinks do
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS