Photo Credit: depositphotos.com
I’ve always had a thing for DIY recipes. Not the ones that need tons of ingredients, spices and more kitchen gadgets than can fit on a standard sized counter. The recipes I prefer are the ones that include a few special ingredients, even less steps to follow and leave you looking and feeling magnificent. They are beauty recipes…and here are 3 that I swear by:
1) THE SKIN SMOOTHING SALT GLOW will rev you up and leave you with soft, silky glowing skin.
Ingredients: 1 cup of kosher salt, 1/2 cup almond oil, 5-7 drops of your favorite essential oil, a glass or plastic container with lid.
The kosher salt does an amazing job of sloughing away dead, dry skin cells.
Sweet almond oil
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS