The story of Make Up For Ever begins when founder Dany Sanz, a painter and sculptor, was asked by friends to do make up on bodies for a theater show. Seeing her painting come to life was the “aha” movement that led to creating the color cosmetics brand loved by professionals as well as consumers. Along the way she opened the first professional make up school in Europe in the 1970s, with students that came from all corners of the world and eventually became ambassadors for the brand. With the strong bonds that grew between her and her students, a base of users developed for the brand that is headquartered in Paris but now available worldwide. Read on for more of Dany’s story.
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS