It turns out women approaching big milestone birthdays actually have positive feelings about it, whether they are nearing 30 or 60, according to a survey by Harris Interactive(R) on behalf of aesthetic laser company Cutera, Inc, the California-based manufacturer of devices for hair removal, skin resurfacing, skin laxity, and vascular disorders. In an effort to help doctors understand and meet the needs of their patients, Cutera comissioned the study to look at attitudes of women ages 25-29, 35-39, 45-49 and 55-59.
“Typically, women approaching 30, 40 or 50 will visit our office to celebrate an upcoming ‘big’ birthday and treat themselves to a series of laser treatments or a dermal f
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE