It turns out women approaching big milestone birthdays actually have positive feelings about it, whether they are nearing 30 or 60, according to a survey by Harris Interactive(R) on behalf of aesthetic laser company Cutera, Inc, the California-based manufacturer of devices for hair removal, skin resurfacing, skin laxity, and vascular disorders. In an effort to help doctors understand and meet the needs of their patients, Cutera comissioned the study to look at attitudes of women ages 25-29, 35-39, 45-49 and 55-59.
“Typically, women approaching 30, 40 or 50 will visit our office to celebrate an upcoming ‘big’ birthday and treat themselves to a series of laser treatments or a dermal f
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS