Moisturizing and protecting our faces has become second nature, but when it comes to our hands, not so much. Dry and cracked skin, and even signs of age can be minimized or eliminated with a great hand cream.
Dry skin on hands can result from a variety of environmental factors such as harsh weather, central heating, repetitive hand washing, or diminished oil production over time. It’s important to put moisture back into your skin and protect it so that your hands stay hydrated, smooth, and youthful.
Photo Credit: perlier.com
For dull-looking hands, Perlier Smoothing Hand Cream ($18) offers a solution. The cr
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS