New York City is full of hidden gems – a fabulous neighborhood bistro, a go-to boutique, an off-the-beaten-track champagne bar. Now, the Le Parker Meridien hotel joins the list with its new Underground space – 20,000 square feet of beauty, health and wellness shops and facilities.
Described as a “one-stop shop for the best in fitness and beauty basics,” the just opened space contains a blowout salon, a gym, a spa, a nail salon and a café. It is conceived as a destination not only for hotel guests, but also busy New Yorkers looking for convenient access to several services at once.
The new spa, aptly called Moonshine, really works the underground motif with speakeasy themed d
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS