Teal is the New Orange…for Halloween 2015 at least!
This year, a national campaign, the The Teal Pumpkin Project, is encouraging people to offer non-food treats so that all trick-or-treaters (even those with severe food allergies) feel included and stay safe throughout the Halloween season. Those who choose to participate simply place a teal-colored pumpkin outside their home to make it known that even if they’re still giving out candy, there are also allergy-safe options available as well — think small toys or other non-food items.
The color teal wasn’t chosen lightly. Color psychology is big business — just ask those in the field of marketing and branding who believe that the co
Batwings or Lashes?
Photo Credit: Shuuemura-usa.com
I’ve always thought of Halloween as the perfect evening for that bold eye makeup that you’ve wanted to try all year, but never dared because you were too scared of sending the wrong message. Ladies, we know (or think we know) the fine line between sexy smoky eyes and looking like a lady of the night, but on Halloween all bets are off! Even the most conservative ladies are expected to transform on Halloween. I suggest you put down your cardigan and pick up this bold arsenal of high-impact eye makeup.
Here are my go-to products:
– YSL Touche Eclat #2 ($40.00)
– Shu Uemura False Eyelashes in Smoky Layers ($25.00)
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS