Photo Credit: beautyinthebag.com
Dr. Debbie Palmer, is the founder of Replere, she is a board-certified dermatologist who is one of the country’s leading experts in the field of antioxidants—and how they can improve the health and appearance of the skin. Widely respected for her expertise, Dr. Palmer has had her work published in leading medical journals and regularly gives lectures nationally and internationally about the benefits of healthy eating, antioxidants, and anti-aging.
Replere® is a clinically proven, antioxidant skincare collection that helps to slow down aging and restore the skin’s natural radiance. All natural formulas are paraben free, fragrance and dye free.
Visit replere.com for more in
Photo Credit: fanpop.com
Which celebrity hairstyle and color is most in demand by salon goers? It’s Emma Stone’s pre-blonde, red tinged chocolate colored locks, according to Frank Friscioni, Co-Director of Color at Manhattan’s Oscar Blandi Salon.
“Unlike most stylists and colorists, I encourage my clients to bring in clips and photos of celebrities who they admire,” stated Frisconi, who is also a partner in his own salon in Pam Beach called Frank Cassi Beauty.”It’s a great jumping off point for a consultation and I like to use them as a frame of reference.”
Altogether, Frank has noticed a trend involving 11 celebrities whose tresses are most requested.
Emma Stone: now a blonde, fans still c
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS