Photo Credit: beautyinthebag.com
What started as a quest of curiosity as a young girl, quickly turned into a long and fulfilling journey to wellness for Naomi Whittel, Founder of Reserveage™ Nutrition.
Growing up in a family of chemists and scientists whose passion for an organic lifestyle (long before it was a trend) was an important foundation for Naomi. It guided her to turn to pure, whole ingredients taken from the earth for nutritional solutions.
This lifelong passion and purpose coupled with a wisdom of nature and the healthiest cultures around the world is how Reserveage Nutrition was founded.
BITB spoke with Naomi about living a healthier lifestyle and her favorite Reserveage Nutrition prod
Photo Credit: Philip Kingsley
Trichology is the scientific study of the hair and scalp, therefore a trichologist specializes in all matters relating specifically to hair and scalp health. Trichologists usually take a holistic approach to hair and scalp treatment, not only taking into account a client’s symptoms, but also evaluating their lifestyle, diet and other possible contributing factors to help diagnose and treat specific conditions.
Trichologist Anabel Kingsley is the main liaise between the Kingsley Clinic and Philip Kingsley products so who better to turn to than her to come up with some troubleshooting tactics to ensure your hair and scalp are healthy and look as gorgeous as possible.
Here, she shares h
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS