As the weather chills and we settle into fall, there’s no reason to settle for hum drum. Changing seasons is the perfect time to amp up the glamour quotient of your hair color.
You can match the colors of the season with a deep, rich hue or keep the summer spirit alive with face-framing highlights. But whatever you choose, colored hair needs extra care. The chemicals—ammonia and peroxide—used to alter color affect the integrity of hair by making it more porous and prone to dryness and breaking.
That’s why it is essential to use products designed for colored hair to maintain it’s structural integrity as well as extend the life of your new color. In addition to using gentler sham
Peter Coppola is no newbie to the hair-care arena. He started the keratin revolution decades ago, and has owned more than 30 salons, in addition to working with top magazines, television shows, and websites over a 35-year career.
Now based in Boca Raton, FL, where he operates a salon, Peter has launched a new anti-aging line called Peter Coppola Keratin Concept, a salon and at-home treatment line for reversing damage and the signs of aging hair. Formaldehyde and aldehyde free, the comprehensive line will be sold at more than 30,000 salons nationwide by the end of 2014. Here, Peter shares tips for keeping your hair youthful and healthy.
When we age, how does ou
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE