Photo Credit: UltaBeauty.com
The wait is finally over. Ulta hit the upper east side and has made my zip code even more beautiful.
For so many years, I have lusted after having my own Ulta to pop into within walking distance. Until now, the only ways to get the Ulta experience for New Yorkers was online or in-store in a suburban mall you happened to be driving past. Every time I went to a new city for a business trip, if there was an Ulta nearby, I might Uber my way over just to see what they had. So, having one on East 86th Street and 3rd Avenue is a welcome addition. After all, what beauty junkie doesn’t love the Ulta signature try, buy and experience model! I haven’t been this excited since Halo Top showed up a
I have bad hair on a good day. Most days, I have really bad hair. A blowout doesn’t even last overnight for me. All of that changed when I got turned on to Brazilian Keratin treatments. Okay, so they might shorten my lifespan by a few years from the formaldehyde, but this blonde is going down with soft, shiny, manageable locks.
Seriously, anything that helps simplify my hair routine is a welcome addition to my overgrown arsenal of anti-frizz, curl killing and detangling weapons. And no price is too high to pay for good hair on the run.
Take it from me. These 3 hair tools are going to rock your world, I promise.
DAFNI Hair Straightening Ceramic Brush ($300)
This breakthrough firs
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS