Leading luxury hair line Kérastase Paris collaborated with renowned fashion designer Vanessa Seward — who has worked at Chanel, Azzaro, and A.P.C. — to create a small collection of gold hair accessories. Manufactured by Edgard Hamon (who Seward previously worked with at Chanel and Azzaro) the collection includes a chain-link headband, hair cuff, and rhinestone-encrusted barrette. Exclusively available at Paris-based boutique Colette, this must-have, limited-edition collection is valued at over $300.
TO ENTER: Which celebrity’s hair style do you aspire to have?
COMMENT: Post your response in the comment section of this post
TWEET your resp
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS