Photo Credit: Globalwellness.org
Wellness is not just having a moment, it’s become a movement, and one that is set to explode and change everything we eat, do, buy and try in the coming years.
At a press event at the Hearst building in New York City, the ultimate authority on all things wellness, the Global Wellness Institute and the Global Wellness Summit with Chairman and CEO Susie Ellis and a group of consummate experts, highlighted eight future trends in wellness, some of which are already here and thriving. They also debuted their Wellness Moonshot initiative – a bold call to action to eradicate chronic, preventable disease worldwide by uniting the health and wellness industries.
Wellness fashion…It’s a t
The Expert Secret to Keeping Your New Year’s Resolutions – Stay Realistic!
It’s that time of year again when we resolve to get buffed and toned; go on a diet; quit bad habits such as smoking and drinking alcohol; and plan to save more money.
“People make New Year’s resolutions about things that they know they really should do, but have neglected,” says Jana Klauer, weight-loss expert and author of The Park Avenue Nutritionist’s Plan. “To lose weight and start exercising top many lists; plus all the holiday festivities can pack on the pounds and keep people out of the gym.” (more…)
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS