Photo Credit: canva.com
Each year, experts from the Global Wellness Summit reveal the top 10 wellness trends, and they are usually spot on. So just what will health and wellness seekers see and do more of in 2020? Think sound baths, healing playlists, apps, trackers, plus more.
Here’s a sneak peek of the top 10 wellness trends for this year.
Sleep on this…
Getting good quality sleep is essential to good health and wellness, and much of this depends on making sure your circadian rhymes are in sync i.e you sleep at night when it is dark and are awake during the daylight hours. Our circadian rhythm is a 24-hour internal clock that cycles between sleepiness and alertness at regular intervals. It’s also kn
Photo Credit: arivale.com
Anti-aging is out, and wellness is in…big time.
Valued at $4.2 trillion in 2017, the wellness economy continues to expand nearly twice as fast as global economic growth, according to a new report from the Global Wellness Institute (GWI).
Wellness is “the active pursuit of activities, choices, and lifestyles that lead to a state of holistic health,” and wellness initiatives are set to shake everything from how we vacation to where we live and how we function on the job.
The $639 billion wellness tourism industry is a “significant and fast-growing segment of global tourism”, and the bulk of wellness travel is done by secondary wellness tourists or those who se
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS